Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Today, is the day before the final. Our robot is practically done with a few alterations left. It shoots almost eight feet and is pretty accurate. While our robot is on track, our Solidworks is however, not. Kilian has been forced to do it, due to his experience and expertise on the program, but it should've been done by someone else who had more time. Regardless, we are on track to finish tomorrow, and receive an "A."
Monday, December 7, 2015
Today, we were making some minor changes to our bot. Our shooter was making a clicking noise, so we replaced one of the gears. Also, we had to add a second picker upper mechanism to continue the movement of the balls. We are so close to the finish line, this is the home-stretch.
Friday, December 4, 2015
Thursday, December 3, 2015
Today we finalized the shooting wheels. We added non-slip padding with fishing line to hold it down to each shooting wheel. We are in the process of adding another wheel or conveyor belt to help the balls shoot out faster. And to close the at off we tested the new padding on the wheels and it has made a great difference!
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Today we have completed our robot. There are just some minor issues we have to fix. Like the shooter and what brings the balls up the shooter. We used "no stick padding" on the shooter to have less space in between the wheels, and therefore shoot the balls farther.